soneko @ 2006-11-30T17: 34:00
ran as fast as he could.
climbed up the stairs, hissed the password and entered her room.
She threw herself on the bed without even undressing floor and groaned.
She felt like a snake, turned into the rectum, biting the covers, in despair.
was not so much refusing Harry, as the lack of infinite regret and relief he felt.
"I'm becoming like them ..." They knocked
.
aprire.Era himself together and went to Draco, his face livid.
-SIX WAS OUT WITH POTTER!-Shouted, closing the door behind him.
Yes, but only as friends ... -
-NOT GIVE A SHIT! Were together, and that is enough! -
- It 's an old friend!-Contest in a louder voice.
were JUST BEHIND-THE HEAD OF PORK ... hug! -
-not true! -
-SILENCE! -
His hand hit her across the face, sending it crashing into the wall.
He felt in his mouth the taste of blood.
Hot tears flowed from her eyes clear, but Malfoy did not seem to notice. The
abruptly took her hand and forced her to stand.
-Tell me ... did you enjoy yourself while Potter I was not there?-Asked, bringing her face to the girl.
Ginny gasped, without answer.
-Tell me, stupid! SPEAK!-Shouted, sending her back against the wall.
Ginny fell, his body aching.
-No ... I want to say anything ... ...-whispered with difficulty - I did not because ... ... ... ... no offense -
He looked up.
Draco breathed heavily, the cold wrath of a snake in the shining eyes.
A tuft of hair fell forward in making it, if possible, even more beautiful.
Virginia put her hand to wipe her tears, she realized that not to pay.
He pulled up again, with more violence than before.
-TELL ME IF YOU MADE POTTER! -
The voice was authoritative, Ginny felt the impulse a compulsion to pull his punch.
-What if? What is the problem? You do it with you ...-Pansy hissed, vindictive. The pupils
him shrank almost to disappear, gray eyes glowing claims.
Tired of hitting the wall and pull up the lock it with one hand on the neck candido.La girl's skin was tinged now.
-FIRST: I make myself who I want and like, TWO: DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THE TASTE OF A Half-Blood, much less POTTER, When I kiss my girlfriend ... THIRD: IF I DO NOT respond immediately, you end in the other world -hissed, gripping the throat even more.
tears she slipped and fell on the cheeks and warm salt on hand to Malfoy.
-No ... No ... No ... of course ... -
His eyes became slightly warmer, but rushed him to Virginia with anger, biting his neck and lips.
Ginny groaned in pain, which he liked even more.
The blockade against the wall, smashing it with his body. Virginia
hoped that the torture was over, it was painful. He thought of the dozens of bruises that you would find herself the next day. At the end
continued to kiss her, she felt that she was calmer, but it was cold and cynical than ever, basically.
-Remember, Virginia ... as my girlfriend will have everything, but everything has a price, before or later, will be of pagato.Cerca never fail to respect because that day will be the last of your vita.Non want a girlfriend who goes around with all half-breeds running around here, YOU ARE MY ONLY AND NO OTHER . I hope I was clear enough ... and now, if you do not mind, I would go down to dinner with te.Ti look out prepared ...-hissed, coming up to his ear and passing a cold finger on the neck.
Then he turned and went out and left her alone with her fears.
0 comments:
Post a Comment