Friday, December 8, 2006

Finger Sign With Thumb

soneko @ 2006-12-08T15: 19:00

FILTER THE LOVE HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS.

Ginny went into the girls' dormitory.
would be empty, except for Pansy, what a mess next to her cauldron. The smoke filled the room, enveloping everything in a pink mist.
He sniffed the air: a the sweet smell invaded her nostrils, and began to cough. The were even tears in their eyes.
-Pansy! -
The girl turned, her hair in a queue and skimpy purple glasses.
Oh, are you Virginia! In fact, I was wondering what had happened ... you know, Potter, and all those rumors about your private life ... erm ... .- said, looking a bit 'guilty.
Ginny chose not to ask who was to say that tide to diminish over her ... so she knew the answer already.
-What are you doing? Yet another love potion?
Pansy was the most 'absolute good for this sort of thing. He even invented a love potion who was able to enchant with a simple smell, just that it was always ... a kind of perfume. Needless to say, had called TRUE LOVE, bottle in pink and gold heart-shaped. I love to make fun of reality Slytherin.
-Yes ... but this time I want to test ... I know a guy ... -
Ginny felt 'a very fine thread slipped from his hands: who could it be? The many names came to mind, but the skin felt they were wrong. I give up ', so they were not his business.
-Well ... and what 's different this time?-Was interested in' with feigned nonchalance, and if sought to Malfoy?
The girl's eyes sparkled, as he was proud of that question.
-Oooh ... and this time 'BRILLIANT! The filter that I'm doing has no side effects!
Do you realize? No itching, colds, headaches ... nothing! So it 'normal as love!
Ginny look at it 's a bit of bias.
-It 's not that you do to Draco?-Asked after a while'.
Pansy rolled his' eyes theatrically. But
-go! You know, I would not tell anyone, but since you have these suspicions I have to tell you who I am preparing.
Ginny look at it ', incredulous. What was the need
-So ... since you gave up Harry, I can not think of lui.No not think badly! It 's not to imitate you, and' just that I like as those of his raven hair, all curly and curly hair ... green eyes that almost glow in the dark-mumbled ... 's a bit embarrassed - I beg you ..., Virginia ... I really like him! ... let-continuous', Ginny but the quiet 'time.
-You do not owe me nothing to say ... you're the right one for him ... maybe it was me that was not right ... I'm against love potions, but you commit yourself so 'long as you wish-I wish riuscirci.' , looking at her with great tenderness.
who work for the girl to please a person she had never seen! He was so in love and even resorting to manufacture a love potion that would used only on a person, so 'important to you! It
face 'and left', light as ever. ***

put his head in his hands. How could he do to put the love potion in the cup of Potter?
though it was revolutionary, provided the usual procedure ...
-Virginia! Do you have a moment for me?-Cry '. Ginny
arrival 'ten seconds later, flushed.
-Si? You called me? -
-Look, is not 'that you have some time to put this ... ... in Harry's cup?-Asked timidly. Ginny
think 'it was e. .. really shameless' cause no, love lost. I remind 'the story of Voldemort's mother and shivered'.
-Pansy, not 'think that will last' forever? Is not 'true love, and will not be' ever so'...- he said, but leaders' it was useless.
-can offer you the juice after the game, so 'would be quite natural to fall in love with you ...- suggested' then. I look at Pansy 'scetica.
- And you fall in love with all those that take you pumpkin juice after the game? - Comment ', and both laughed. But then
'Ginny reflects' on its convenient location for operation. As well as her in the Gryffindor team, despite the change in House, he might give drink to Harry anything, as long as ...
-Pansy, the potion works even if I have to give Harry?
-Oh, you '... anything intelligent! Even if it is you give it to them, he will fall in love 'with me, I am ovenque! - Said satisfied.
-Leave it to me! -

*** Best could not be the day of the game.
The clear skies, a cool breeze ... and no full autumn cold: it was extraordinary.
Ginny hid the bottle with the potion in the folds of the cloak and went down to breakfast, this time at the Gryffindor table, much to the anger of Malfoy.
was gone from the team so 'fast that the captain had failed or, more' probably did not want to find a substitute, that this last Ravenclaw was playing in the game against his old house. Draco
disapproved of all that business, but against McGonagall could not anything. Vado
-...- he said, kissing him die quickly, to show everyone that nothing had changed between them. I look
Harry 'two-dog eyes. Pansy sorrise.Le really liked that couple!
"Then, we can beat them with my eyes closed! Are you ready? Ginny, I want to see you win this last game .-
***
- AND WINS Gryffindor three hundred and sixty! A roar-through 'the crowd and went out.
The last game was played by the god, there was doubt.
got out of the broom and ran to his side.
-Hey, who wants a little 'pumpkin juice? - Gay churches.
he made up a dozen glasses full, and took us to a 'fast the contents of the bottle. Then he took another and went 'to Potter.
- Eila ', Harry! I brought a little 'juice! Much better game today, eh? What do you say? -
and handed him the glass. Then he saw that he had already 'and he did a Evanesce without his knowledge.
-Oh, thanks, I have it ... no, but what an idiot I took the glass? Thanks Ginny! -
She smiled warmly and hid behind one of the seventh year.
Harry drank. A sip, then two. Soon the glass was empty, but his eyes became languid and attentive.
scanning the crowd. Virginia saw the hair of blacks and the name Pansy '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment