soneko @ 2006-11-24T17: 35:00
fanfiction I've written exclusively for me.Prima you begin to read, I have nothing against Harry, Gryffindor and so on., only I thought to create a story simile.Due ... I know it's real name is Ginevra Ginny, but I now I'm fond of Virginia, and I much prefer. So, good e. .. please read, comment
Phoenix.
Ginny stared thoughtfully the window of his room at Hogwarts.
She had thought I heard a strange ticking sound.
He went and saw a hooded figure floated in front of her.
-AAAAAAAAH!-She shouted.
-Hey, Gin, it's me, "said the figure.
-Ha ... Harry?-She was amazed. Already
... Potter was no longer the beautiful girl he fell in love years ago ... my hair limp and dull, his eyes watery and flabby little arms certainly did not belong to the boy before!
And what about character? Harry was neurotic and spattered, abandoned by all, and the only thing of value she had was her, Ginny. His girlfriend.
-not invite me to join? -
-Eh? S.. Yes, step in. ... she stammered, embarrassed.
Since the student had become more pretty and brilliant at Hogwarts, he had a personal room, which is not shared with anyone. A great victory!
Actually he had no desire to Harry the dirty floor with his feet covered with mud, but fails.
Potter flew awkwardly on his broom into the room, threw her on the ground, dropping his cloak and left the ground too.
-What are you doing? "I'm clean!" Exclaimed her disappointed.
-Come on ... is that it's hot here!-Harry replied carelessly. Ginny
now detested him, but he had the courage to let go there alone, without friends, without anyone.
The two have gone that year, eager to begin as quickly as possible a family lives.
Harry sat on the bed next to Ginny.
began the usual discussion anonymously.
But after the 13th minute of the call Virginia noticed something strange: the right hand of Harry wandered restless sky on the deck and approached slowly, more and more to his knee.
Once arrived to its convenient half, calmed down.
-Hemm ... Harry? "Harry, listen to me? Your hand ... ... ... is-she began.
-Gin ... we're together for so long and I do not ever touched ... if you know what I mean ... I do not understand what's wrong with me ...-interrupted the boy.
"Everything!" Ginny thought, remembering that awful nickname with the name here ... Gin ... and its so ugly to kiss, with the vacuum cleaner that would have gladly avoided ... no, not stand it anymore ...
- ... and I feel so different from them, I who are not so different from those not-girl ... and meanwhile he continued.
-course Harry, we will try to rectify From today you can put my hand on his knee every time vuoi.Va well? Great! Now get your little things that go out and I prepare ... ... I'm not like you-she teases him by putting in a few seconds out of porta.Quando heard his footsteps Gone leaned against the door with a sigh of relief.
"How knows how to be boring when it begins to explain his feelings ... and to say that I have to go to the ball well tonight ..." she thought, recalling the discussion a little earlier.
"No ... but what kind of person have I become? Explain that I do not love him anymore! Otherwise it would be like ... killing! And say I'm the Gryffindor ...." He thought plagued her and promised to explain everything to Harry that night.
Meanwhile, the girl who was slim and freckled, Ginny became a beautiful girl. Tall, slender, dry. The long crimson red hair fell over her shoulders and soft white skin freckles were strangely missing.
Her beauty was such that they called the Phoenix, she dell'ippogrifo wounded.
Needless to say, the chicken giant with feet of horse was the embodiment of Harry.
He approached the cupboard and picked out a dress that had been given by padre.Era a blue linen dress, with fine decorations on the edge of lace, sleeves and round neckline. He settled
hair with a ribbon of the same color in a ponytail and went, ticking on low heeled shoes.
Harry met her in front of the portrait of the fat lady, giving it the usual bunch of white roses.
-Thanks-she said, giving him a smile.
noticed the corner of the boy she trotted back, happier than ever. Ginny noticed the only time that would never be able to leave.
*** The dance, like every Friday was not much.
Or maybe it was because he was there with Harry.
The people looked at them in different ways ... those who envy and skepticism, because worst-assorted pair could not exist.
Ginny sat at the table while Harry was going to take two of pumpkin juice.
The crowd was festive and dancing unleashed the latest album of the Weird Sisters.
Neville danced with Luna, rolling in a long veil of her silver dress, dancing with the ghost of Cho Diggory, Malfoy. ... Oh, yes, Malfoy ... he was sitting at his table and looked at her own ....
Then he winked and walked away, slipping through the crowd.
-you dance with me? - Mmmm ...
-she-moaned, thinking it was Harry.
got up reluctantly and walked to center ice, leading him by the hand as a small child. But suddenly
felt to grab life and drawn into a carousel of colori.Mai his hands were like this: hot, strong, he decided.
He looked up and gave the mentally stupid. Draco hovered between pairs between the holding arms, soft and loose, slippery with her in that Viennese waltz.
-Tu ... is .... I ... but ... I'm ...-start her, not knowing how to interpret the behavior unknown to her.
-ssssh ... the hushed-up him, his lips are overlapping with those of the girl.
Ginny knew it was going to lose my mind.
many years to cry, to hope, to dream that a handsome young man loved her. And now ...
With enormous effort Ginny interrupted the kiss that made me shudder for her sweetness and looked at the boy's eyes.
-I ... can not ... "she whispered, blushing visibly.
-E Potter? "Said he abruptly.
-No ... I mean ... yes ... you can not understand, "said her struggles, but Malfoy was much faster than her. The
grabbed my arm and materialized in a room that Ginny had never seen. ***
Virginia opened her eyes.
was in a room lit by the rays of the sun through the curtains cream.
The walls were beige, with a circular pattern with gold butterflies.
The covered canopy which was lying on the girl knew a little vanilla.
Despite the fear of being in a strange place, Ginny could not help but notice the beauty of the room.
was so gentle ... with beige sofas, as well as the circular carpet in the room.
In the air there was no sweet smell of lilacs.
-What is this place? "Said her even at the risk of being banal.
Convinced of being alone, cursed softly and fell back on the pillows.
-Virginia! A beautiful girl can not afford certain expressions! "Said a voice note too.
- Malfoy? Why am I here? "Said annoyed lei.Ma because it is always so cold and unmoved? It would be such a nice guy ...
Draco-You can call me, because I'll be ...-stopped suddenly. Virginia
heard footsteps outside the door.
He felt strangely disturbed.
He looked at his chest rose and fell velocemente.Solo then he knew he was wearing a fine gown of white silk.
- Ginny!-Heard the voice of his father.
-Dad? But what does this mean? ... What-she stammered, feeling the heavy head.
-Am in a hurry, I say only two things ... Draco will become your new boyfriend, and then ... Ah ... and I moved here at home, this room will be yours! God I have to go! Hello darling! too quickly, "said his father, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.
The father went out.
remained alone with Draco Malfoy.
She saw him approach the bed. He heard the sound of his feet away now.
The image of his face was growing darker.
His distant voice whispered strange words.
His hand was signing a strange piece of parchment.
then fainted.
DRAGON.
She was afraid to open their eyes and be near Draco asleep, perhaps after a night of satisfying performance ....
She was afraid to feel again the smell of vanilla which now seemed sickly.
did not want to see those damn butterflies of its golden new room. Finally ...
still wanted to be the girlfriend of Potter.
He sniffed the air.
touched the sheets.
Rose and cotton.
ventured a brief look at the ceiling. With a sigh of relief
admired the ivy motif on the ceiling antique pink.
He sat on the bed ... my head ached as if he had downed ten bottles of beer the day before. Then he heard the pounding
porta.Si rose unsteadily and opened the door.
saw a tuft of short hair and slammed the door on the victim.
-Ahio!-Strillare.Era heard a female voice.
-Moon? -
-Who else?-Arrabbiata.Beh seemed ... it was obvious.
Apologizing, Ginny made her sit in her room.
-Why are you here?-Asked Ginny.
- WHY? PERCHEEE?? You have made us afraid of dying yesterday! Harry do not you get more! If you wanted to break up with him, you could invent better than to disappear! And who ...? With his sworn enemy! And I Neville we were shocked! saw it all, except HARRY! You were such a good girl, you back do not recognize you anymore! - hissed at her best friend.
-...-I began, but did not feel the adventure of telling her friend that night.
-I do not want to break with Harry ... .- stammered at last.
-Whatever you're in trouble ...-Moon hissed and ran off.
***
had aspettarselo.Il transporter was stuck at Hogwarts, but she found herself at Malfoy Manor.
How was that possible?
The answer was not long in coming.
Dumbledore burst into his room and looked at her sideways.
-I did not expect such behavior from her! Use Dark Magic to move from school to home! Is outrageous! ...-He thundered.
confusa.Lui Virginia looked lost and aimed his gaze softened.
-I had to guess ... you did not colpa.Ma the fact remains that I can not pretend to discover the nulla.Se the Ministry will be deported, girl mia.Non bereave privilege that you've received so far, but I'll have to move to a place more in keeping with the state of Virginia sorry cose.Mi-
He waved his wand, the room seemed to turn and the currency changed color
Ginny went out.
Ginny looked at him with eyes full of tears in the green uniform that was leaning against the chair. There could
credere.Non now, not her. ***
knocked on the door.
It was not open.
did not get up.
not eat.
was in bed for two days and did not feel hungry anymore.
felt a void, where before there was the pride of being in the house of Gryffindor.
was a snake now.
"as well ... that is a little fun '... basically, what I miss? A lot of gassed believe to be the best example ... look for Harry, "she consoled her.
With a tremendous effort he forced himself to stand, staggering.
head ached and his body was weak from hunger.
"I'm tanned so bad ..." she thought, surveying the mirror.
is prepared with care, incredulous of what had guessed the color of divisa.Non longer having to make santarellina, rolled up the skirt of a generous five inches.
-now that I enjoy-whispered, removing the sense that already recommended by an hour to calm down, kicking the door of his conscience.
IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SERP
Ginny left the room defiantly.
The common room was packed with people. All
swung round to the girl with flaming hair.
flared up, making a slightly less intense shade of her hair.
regained control with a simple non-verbal spell that calmed and removed the redness from embarrassment.
From the crowd came a boy with eyes the color of the sea. He scanned the crowd
green and silver, but could not find Malfoy.
The boy, Zabini for the accuracy, Ginny turned around and felt the uncomfortable feeling that he was considering his corpo.Infine ...
-Mmm ... that bell'acquisto we did this week! Want to take a walk in the dark corners of Hogwarts with me, honey?-provoking asked him.
Ginny was going to send him to hell when a voice cried out hysterically:
-NOT-THE-TOUCH-MY-RAGAZZAAAA!
all turned.
Potter stood up, fuming. The
-Parkinson told me everything! Was you ... you have to put in a trap concocted everything you lay hands on him ... I SEE YOU SEE THAT ARE NOT stupid! Do not touch it, she's just mine! Still-screaming like a maniac .
-I'm sorry, but it is not the most-crooned a voice ... but intense cold.
Across the room stood out the outline of the most popular boy for some years now.
The boy came out of the shadows. Virginia
covered her mouth with mani.Aveva heard everything! Zabini, Harry ...
-Malfoy! What are you doing here?
-I? What are you doing here, Potter? You're in the den of snakes, here! And what do you do? Shouts, screams ... and you think it out alive? Haha ... but do not make me laugh!-Hissed.
disturbing chuckle softly echoes between Slytherin.
"But that's my girl! ...-Harry tried again.
-Beep! Wrong answer! This girl is mine!
The minutes were followed for Ginny only fragments of images, such was the shock.
Pansy's like screaming for disappunto.Fu a signal to start against zuffa.Uno tutti.solo a deluded could hope for victory.
Harry jumped on Draco in an attempt to strangle him, but these triggers
forward, his faithful henchmen. Here
Blaise who takes it from behind the stage and bocca.E 'so strong that Ginny can not even move.
-STOP NOW! -
Malfoy, sitting on a leather chair sipping fine wine.
-Blaise! I did not ask to strangle my fidanzata.Ho only said that I should like to have next to me was relaxed and spavaldo.Il adesso.-king.
Harry, folded in half and held her arms, bleeding from his lip.
barely breathing, Ginny felt a pang of pity for him.
-Well ... now that we all want a quiet drink, Harry?-sadistic churches, knowing that he would bring only discomfort that tone of superiority.
-Well, as I said before ... your engagement is nullo.Il contract was entered into by our fathers, so with my signature and Virginia.Inoltre rings that bear witness to what they are .-
Ginny looked startled the ring .
that ring was so light that he had not even noticed!
was quite sober, a bright strip of half gold and half silver.
Harry looked at them.
He stood up.
-I can at least say goodbye for the last time?-Plagued churches. If Virginia wants
-... -
He looked at her.
No, really loved her. He went
. She hesitated. He held out his hand.
She grabbed her, encouraging.
But Harry, taken from a surge of courage, took him and kissed her.
was a real kiss goodbye, intense, painful, disperato.Le eagerly biting her lips, she would not leave her there, with that ...
She felt his hand slide on the side. But
ritrasse.Corse toward the exit, turning one last time to say goodbye with a wave uncontrollably.
0 comments:
Post a Comment