Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How To Writte A Cv For Beauty Therapist

soneko @ 2006-11-29T20: 52 : 00

It was a sunny Sunday in the castle of Hogwarts, the leaves red and gold fell slightly in the garden, but the whole school was in turmoil for the umpteenth trip to Hogsmeade.
Ginny was always careful to lessons, and rehearsals were now over: a perfect afternoon to spend with her boyfriend.
He dressed, a beige and white checkered skirt, black turtleneck, black stockings just above the knee and white jacket with the collar and the cuffs of fur.
He thought of Malfoy, and felt his heart melt.
was watching him sitting at the bottom of the Slytherin common room.
His way of walking, gesturing, smiling ... all gave so much of that joy, that he thought that he seriously in love with the behavior of Draco lui.Anche ... was a real sweet guy.
watched spellbound her white hands, when he heard a nasty little voice in the back.
-Cute, ne? -
Whirled.
-Pansy, you ... -
Pansy shook her head slightly, swinging the large hoop earrings.
-Listen ... ... I wanted to ask you something about Harry.-whispered, staring at her nails as if they suddenly become purple.
-Say-
-Well, it's been so long since you see it? "He said, stubbornly continuing to settle their hands.
-Mmm ... a certain period of time, "said lei.Voleva plan to make sure there was no deception-sotto. Why? -
No, well, you know ... Rumor has taken over and went back to training Ravenclaw ... some girls say that it has become more robust ... beautiful ... anyway, she whispered, voice unsteady.
He thought about it ... did not see him for a month, even in the hallways ... she must have definitely given up to lei.Peggio for him and better for her: he had no problems with Malfoy at least for this.
Yes ... I've heard about but never see him ... and frankly I do not miss ... "said Ginny, and seemed relieved to read on his face.
He stood up, saluted and went to Pansy Malfoy, to invite him to Hogsmeade with her.

-Damn! -
Virginia walked alone in the alleys of the village: Draco could not get out, his father's business, commissions urgent ...
was angry because everyone was around, and there she was, all alone ...
- Ginny ..., almost a whisper, that he had spent in the alley.
-Who are you? Get out, or casts a spell! "He said, determined not to get caught off guard again.
But Harry came out of the shadows.
-was following me, right? -
nodded, a bit 'unstable, and embarrassed.
Ginny looked at him ... it was really become more robust and ... Wow ... it was really cute!
-Hell, Harry! How nice that you've become, without me ..., the Moon will make you toe the line!-Chuckled, turned and walked on.
Harry followed her.
-there's Harry?-Asked, exasperated.
-I was wondering, here, if you wanted to go out with me as friends ... I mean, I see that you are not accompanied by Madame Piediburr ... maybe ... oh, I meant the Three Broomsticks!-stammered, a bit 'hesitant.
No, he was wrong ... he wanted to bring in the exclusive place for couples ... must be remedied, and soon, pensò.Aggressiva and direct.
-We are trying with me? It is not wise, I am the girl ... "said Malfoy, feeling a monster. It was like a
schiaffo.Ma enough to keep him out all afternoon.
chatted like good friends, laughing and joking ...
They were returning to Hogwarts, when he touched his arm timidly.
Ginny turned around, her hair in the air.
Potter took her hand and abruptly pulled behind the first building he saw. The
put their backs to the wall, blocking it from both sides with your arms.
"I have again lowered our guard ..." he scolded her.
-Gin, please ... let's get back together ... and supplication. "No-

Please! -
-I said no! -.
could not look into his eyes.
- Ginny! I love you, do not you understand? ... I -
-NO! I do not even ask! "Cried and covered his ears with his hands.
He took it and locked it to the wall.
-Listen to me ... what ... what do I do to make me love you? Gin-... ... I whispered Harry, his voice breaking emotion.
-You can not let anything ... ... -
-NO! If I leave you now, you shall recover no more! -
was allibita.Non would have never expected much from him.
- ... and the Moon? -
-You're not my girlfriend ... -
-Sorry, I can not ... ... I have a written contract -
Potter looked at him with melancholy gold and silver on the ring finger of Virginia. She felt close
less strong, broke free and headed for the cartel, leaving Harry alone, among the leaves off the trees, and depressing thoughts of a goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment