Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hammerhead Engine Problem

TV Magazine "I want to know everything"

Looked about coffee. I love coffee, I love about him watching. But shows of decaffeinated coffee. I do this stuff does not drink. Do not see the point. Decaffeinated coffee, sugar-free dessert, a man without flaws ... All some lifeless, love it does not pull and consume by inertia? I still Not all vitamins are eaten.

But then like transmission.

Closer to the case, decaffeinated coffee do so. Green grains splash strong solvent. Caffeine vyletuchivaetsya. Then the grain is strongly washed to remove the taste of the solvent, but by the end he still is not washed. It is from this decaffeinated coffee has a strange her bed flavor.
Invented decaffeinated coffee a quirky German merchant who accidentally poured carried bags of coffee with a solvent for varnishes for furniture. This product was a pity to throw away. He washed the seeds and fry them and sold them.

So now when you think about it in a cafe over their health by ordering a cup of coffee, decide that it is better to take the breast: a bit of caffeine or solvent?

Good morning. Enjoy your breakfast! There

0 comments:

Post a Comment