Question ...
A friend of mine loves movies horrors. I do not like. I close my eyes, which scared. And I do not understand the logic.
That's what they did in the old horror movies? Fled to the cross.
what they are doing right now? Run to psychics, witches and shamans.
This degradation of consciousness?
No, really, as it were, who did not belong to religion, but the obvious question of the evolution of knowledge, as we going from arithmetic to diffuram proves that paganism is a more primitive consciousness and perception, than Christianity.
that is at the moment of humanity orderly, deliberately degraded in a philosophical matter?
Although ... There is, perhaps, is the logic? I faithfully believe that if you see a gypsy spirit, then you or to a psychiatrist or a temple, and praying, praying, praying ... Who the hell you pick if you protect the Christ?
on this, probably with me looking awful modern horror films, at first I loudly indignant that the characters went to fortune-tellers, rather than the temple. And after I close my eyes when the picture changed quickly (not like).
And for that love these movies? I do not understand ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment