Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Free Virtual Worlds Like Poptopica

Vous devriez voir

By God, this is the best animated film that I watched in recent years. This
- L'illusionniste (Sylvain Chomet), "The Illusionist" for Muscovites, he now goes to the "October" on the Arbat.

It's so perfectly well that I am ashamed to write a review.
This exaltation of the artist's art, however, best figure in the film that I saw recently.
This is a very subtle sense of humor, enthusiasm for EACH minor, fleeting character: Parisian pivichka, British boys' popular group, the Scots, the rabbit ... No, no, you name it.
A city? As they are traced! I was in every big out of this movie, I learned the street. The streets of cities from the cartoon!
130 minutes. Without words. Flying.

I went out and rejoiced at the snow, coffee, Helge (well, I always enjoy it, it just very beautiful).

Excellent aftertaste life.
understand? Not fairy tales, not science fiction or cloying romance, and Life.

Council.
It's not a masterpiece, it prosito well. What is now a rarity. Mighty "good."


under the cut rolls, so as not to overload your Amici feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment