Monday, May 5, 2008

Burning In Lower Legs

A Non-Gotchya Mic Huckabee

Оригинал находится на

ortodoxegr.enjjoy.ru



There is no doubt at all that the level of love has put forward
the holy fathers of the heretics with respect to the sample-to-one inherited from
apostles - reflects fully the characteristics of the Godman. CIA ²

is expressed in the following inspired words of St. Maximos the Confessor : "I write these things I do not wish to cause distress to the heretics or illtreatment rejoice in their God-forbid, but, rather , gladdened and rejoicing in their return. What is satisfying to the faithful who see the children of God scattered together again as one? No one I exhort you have the ambition above the love of men. It can not be what I ¬ crazy! Beseech you to do and make good to all men with care and assiduity, becoming all things to all men as ¨ The need for each is given you, and I want you to be completely hard and pray implacable with the heretics only in cooperating with them or in any way any supporting their deranged belief. I respect him for misanthropy and a departure from Divine love to lend support to error, that those previously seized by it might be more significantly corrupt "(column 465c of the Patrologia Graeca, volume 91). From Panheresy of Ecumenism, by Metropolitan Cyprian of Oropos and of wires (Etna, CA: Centre for the Study Orthodox traditionalists, 1995), 32. del.icio read reviews


or comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment