Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How To Save A Game On Gbemul

start

have finally decided to send Naruto every day and no more alternating
unfortunate that these incidents are only fillers (episodes that do not carry the story forward, x the uninitiated).
How long will I wait for the series shippude, where are all the biggest and coolest?
Ugh! This is the good time that I collect all the manga at once.
Anyway, changing the subject and moving to another of my passions and I have seen in recent days the photos of the cast of Twilight!
I must say I am not then too bad, instill no perfect people on earth like the Cullens, so I was somewhat prepared,
only hope that this first film so successful then they will also face one of the other books.

ps: a few days ago I went to the optician decided to buy me the contact lenses and finally do away with cumbersome glasses. Eventually I got out of the store after buying a beautiful (but at least not too expensive) frame by Dolce & Gabbana ... are just a weak "_"

0 comments:

Post a Comment